Absolutely loved this list. I must agree, but as someone who’s completely besotted by David Bowie, I may be biased. Very much so.
About abohemiansrhapsodyWriter, reader, musician, crossword puzzle addict, social scientist, funnywoman, traveller and Beatlemaniac extraordinaire, I enjoy the first of those things the most. Editor and writer at Sportskeeda.com, loving what I do and doing what I love. Formula One, tennis and running editor, Ayrton Senna fan. I write about society, culture, feminism, politics, economics, film, advertising, of things that affect the world at large. I love to sing, and play the piano and a bit of guitar. I also love taking photos. Of anything and everything. My food, a dog on the street, a panhandler, a piece of trash. If I likes, I strikes. Whenever and wherever the inspiration strikes. When I'm not writing news articles, blogs and essays, I like working on a bit of fiction. You can find my short stories and other general musings at: www.anuthebeatlegirl.blogspot.com or http://anuthebeatlegirl.wordpress.com My photography and poetry at: http://www.schizoiddeviant.deviantart.com And my music at: http://www.youtube.com/anu2601
What I write about21 Aishwarya Rai Ancient Rome arranged marriage Asia Beatle Beatles beauty Being Human Birthday Bollywood bullying censorship coming of age condoms David Bowie Delhi Facebook fairness feminism feminist freedom George Harrison Give Peace a Chance househusband human rights IIT India Indian Culture john lennon kissing love lupercalia Man Who Fell to Earth Martin Luther King moon Mumbai music new delhi patriarchy Paul McCartney peace Politics Queen rape Relationships reproduction Romance romantic love Rubber Soul Saint Valentine self esteem sex Sex Education sexism sexpert Sexuality Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Space Oddity suicide Television The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars Twitter vagina vaginoplasty valentine's day victim blaming violence virginity Western Culture White Album women's rights women in India Yoko Ono Ziggy Stardust
- RT @keta_mean_: millennials will never outgrow posting song lyrics as cryptic emotional status updatesTweeted 19 minutes ago
- RT @Draconacticus: @fesshole Oh my darling dearest bride Who i vowed to love and honour Why do you always run and hide When I ask if you're…Tweeted 37 minutes ago
- RT @zachsilberberg: oh shit did he finally do it https://t.co/TtTlDGqNAFTweeted 1 hour ago
- RT @WhatMenBugger: Where can I find/buy this tshirt from? https://t.co/ouXp4LGHVITweeted 1 hour ago
- RT @craig_c83: @SoniaPoulton @elonmusk Doubt it. Anyways, have you seen my new dog? Any name suggestions? https://t.co/EMZF9SqSpkTweeted 1 hour ago